• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker this weekend....

TRG4runner

Anybody wheeling walker this weekend? If so what days? I don't know what day i will be up there. Probably will end up going up at least two of the days.:beer:

we will be in that general area all weekend long bitch's:kissmyass: black runner, white yo truck:beer:

I only made it up there sat. Had to wait for my buddy so we got up there and wheeling about 11 or so. We went up the upper mainline and ran expressway, then went up the humps and bumps to the v-notch. Then to the little rock garden at the upper pit and then back down the upper mainline. Loaded up about 5ish and headed home. I didn't see to many other people up there myself. I am most likely heading up next Sunday again with some people my buddy knows and if there anything like him, i'm in for a real treat:redneck:

i hope to be able to come out soon. not next weekend but i will let you know for sure. post up some pics

i hope to be able to come out soon. not next weekend but i will let you know for sure. post up some pics

Well hopefully you can get your stuff done soon before the weather gets to be shitty for the next 9 months. Snow runs are pretty fun up there as well though. I know i need to start taking some pics and posting them up. I never do but if i go out this weekend i will for sure :awesomework:

Anyone heading up this saturday?

I am going to talk to my buddy and try to get him and his friends to do a run Saturday instead because i spaced that i dedicated this Sunday and every Sunday till February to football and :beer: So i think theres a good chance that i will be heading up Saturday. I will let you know for sure but i would sure like to run with and meet some new people. :awesomework: So if your down just let me know.

Ya im game. I gotta get a few things to fix on my truck but it should be good to go.

Well it looks like your pretty close to me, considering Arlington ain't huge. Hell we probably know one another :redneck: So let me know if you need a hand or something and i will be more than happy to help ya :awesomework:

Well it looks like your pretty close to me, considering Arlington ain't huge. Hell we probably know one another :redneck: So let me know if you need a hand or something and i will be more than happy to help ya :awesomework:

Thanks for the offer man but i stayed up late last night getting it ready and should only take a few hours tonight. What time were you thinkin saturday?

Latest posts