• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

walker tomorrow, 4/23

lethe

i figure with the weather supposed to being pretty nice tomorrow that some of you will be out wheeling tomorrow. im planning on heading up tomorrow around 10-11ish. as of now im not going with any other rigs (everyone is either busy or their rigs are down) so maybe ill run into one of you up there and tag along. ill be in my green JK rubicon.

Tobad Evans today,SNOW RUN 4/23 11:fawkdancesmiley::looser:

youve still got 5 mins until today :looser:

and i wish i could go to either... Told the girl id spend the day with her doing some... easter thing on the day before easter at a retirement home... :rb::rb::rb:

:redneck: walker was fun in the DD....:redneck::rolleyes:

what were you driving? there were a few rigs up there but the only ones i recognized were jeepmauler who passed me with a few other buggies coming down pats trail, and after i left and was on the road mark m. passed me. A few of the trails were fubar because they were so sloppy and rutted out. i still had a good time even though i was by myself all day.:awesomework:

what were you driving? there were a few rigs up there but the only ones i recognized were jeepmauler who passed me with a few other buggies coming down pats trail, and after i left and was on the road mark m. passed me. A few of the trails were fubar because they were so sloppy and rutted out. i still had a good time even though i was by myself all day.:awesomework:

That was us, I remember seeing you in your jeep all alone. :hi:

My 85 grey xtra-cab.. but i didn't get up there till around 3:00pm ish.:;

That was us, I remember seeing you in your jeep all alone. :hi:

yepp. i was supposed to have a friend with me but he "slept in" so i said **** it and left without him. i didnt want to waist the good weather by waiting for him to wake up. i still had a good time at least.

Damn dude.....sorry I didn't notice:booo: I have always been guilty of being fixated on the "mission" and that comes across as being aloof.....not my intention. I'm just fixated on finding the next thing to smash my car into:D

Damn dude.....sorry I didn't notice:booo: I have always been guilty of being fixated on the "mission" and that comes across as being aloof.....not my intention. I'm just fixated on finding the next thing to smash my car into:D

no worries man. glad to see you got your rig running good now though.