• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Valley April 4th-6th Trails/Workparty/Campout

BodyDamage

This is a heads up to all that On April 4th-6th The Rainier Ridge Rams and Timber Tamers will be at Walker Valley camping out for the weekend. We will be participating in a work party (and trails) on Saturday and then trails all day Sunday. Work party usually includes trail assesment and minor repair; and possibly building a bathroom. So if you're interested, show up and bring a chainsaw & :beer: .

A member of our club spoke with Kim Gunter of DNR and what they are looking for this weekend is quads with trailers, or trailers that can be towed behind a trail rig, to bring rock in to do hardening. This will be performed on the trail leading to the proposed "skill building area" that is to be started this spring/summer. The bathroom is being built by the Boyscout Troop.

There are a bunch of folks coming.

We have a few jeeps with trailers on the way.

See you folks on Saturday. :awesomework:

Unfortunately I've got to work tomorrow:mad: :mad: :mad:
And Sunday will be spent getting my shop into some state of organization so I can get my lift installed:cheer: (towers are standing, but need to bolt them down and get the rest of it put together and wired); no play for me...:booo: