• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Valley Hefty Haul!!!!

zukkev

Cornfuzzled yet again...
CLEAR YOUR CALENDARS!
Come out and help clean up OUR/YOUR trails!!!
ALL USER GROUPS ARE ENCOURAGED TO COME TO THIS!!!!
Coming Next Month, June 14th, The RRR's will be hosting a clean up function at Walker Valley ORV! Food will be provided by Whidbey 4x4, and prizes donated by the Rainier Ridge Rams, Timber Tamers, and Dirty 13 Crews, along with several donations from local businesses throughout Skagit/Whatcom Counties!!! Come on out and lend a hand with cleaning the place up! No trash is too little!!! See you out there! :awesomework:
10306746_770766566288613_51551279861026617_n.jpg

Also, to note...BECAUSE this is the regularly scheduled work party date for DNR, by signing in, your hours count toward a free D-Pass, and you will receive a day pass so NO DISCOVER PASS REQUIRED FOR THIS EVENT!!! This is a winwin for all attending---sign in, get hours, wheel/ride/hike/whatever.... clean up our trails, WIN STUFF!!! :awesomework:

Prize tickets will be handed out as such..
Sign in---receive a ticket. receive your trash bag...Go out and fill trash bag, come back with filled trash bag(s)---get 1 ticket per bag filled...Go out & fill bag (s), come back...repeat!!!

PRIZES will be handed out STARTING as CLOSE TO 2PM as possible!!!! MUST be present to win!!! Going to try and wrap this up by 3pm...:awesomework:
SEE YOU OUT THERE!!! :cheer:

The Whidbey Island 4X4 club will be providing the food on a donation basis.

Please bring hard hats if you have them.

Bump Bump!!! :D

As for the Prizes, we have some good ones thanks to many local businesses/shops throughout Whatcom/Skagit Co's!!! Trust me, it will be worth your time and effort for the opportunity to win some cool stuff!!!
:awesomework: So come on out for the day! :cheer:

The last few weeks have been very productive for the club. We have made many new milestones in sponsorships for the Hefty Haul Out. There has been lots of excitement and positive feed back surrounding this event. After coming back from sorting out all the raffle prizes we reviewed the results and it was more than staggering. To put it lightly we have hard proof that the community as a whole deeply supports this event!!!

Here are some of the stats:

There are 17 prizes in all totaling $1,350. To that I give a HUGE thank you to the local community.

Some off the great sponsors are...

DK Diesel
Skagit Speedway
Master Pull
John formally of Bell Off Road
Unlimited Services
Woods Logging
Truck Toys
Skagit Power Sports

Just to name a few.

Needless to say The Rainier Ridge Rams have done our part to logistically organize and set up this trash pickup event. The public has come through in spades with a truck load of great prizes. We now need to step up and give back to our local ORV park and give her the fresh clean up she needs and generate the grant hours that goes towards further funding for park improvements....

So what do yah say? lets make next Saturdays clean up event a WIN across the board!

Be sure to spread the word, WE ARE READY!!!:corn:

Last edited:
I wish it wasn't a 300 mile round trip for me...

It will all be done early:D.... Then you will have a nice relaxing drive home in that power house of a tow rig you got. That measly 150 mile trip home will pale in comparison to the awesome prize you could win..... haha.

I wish it wasn't a 300 mile round trip for me...
Pffft....
It will all be done early:D.... Then you will have a nice relaxing drive home in that power house of a tow rig you got. That measly 150 mile trip home will pale in comparison to the awesome prize you could win..... haha.

I'm of this mindset....Come up Les! :awesomework:

If someone has a truck but doesn't have an operable wheeler, we could use someone to be at another location at Walker to collect trash bags, particularly from MCs and ATVs. I was planning to do this, but I just got an invitation to my son-in-laws college graduation party. I will be there early to set up, but will need to bail to get to Auburn by early afternoon.

Congrats to the son-in-law! See you Saturday morning! Maybe one of the new recruits can help?! :redneck:

Pffft....

I'm of this mindset....Come up Les! :awesomework:

The distance doesn't really bother me, its more about what it will cost to drive those miles.

If someone has a truck but doesn't have an operable wheeler, we could use someone to be at another location at Walker to collect trash bags, particularly from MCs and ATVs. I was planning to do this, but I just got an invitation to my son-in-laws college graduation party. I will be there early to set up, but will need to bail to get to Auburn by early afternoon.

Congrats to the son-in-law! See you Saturday morning! Maybe one of the new recruits can help?! :redneck:

I'd be willing to pull the Sami off the trailer at the pit and tow it wherever to be a pick up point if needed, as long as we make atleast a short spin after the event...:D:awesomework:
Let me know if I should throw some sideracks together for the trailer.:awesomework:

Last edited:
You otta come up Chad :awesomework:...Ever been to Walker? Elbe will still be there!!! :cheer: