• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Valley Jeep Cross excavation / reroute

So it sounds to me like what we need currently is a way to load rocks into trucks/ trailers. A way to unload would be great too but I'm sure we can find a way to unload with the help of gravity.....

So it sounds to me like what we need currently is a way to load rocks into trucks/ trailers. A way to unload would be great too but I'm sure we can find a way to unload with the help of gravity.....

i would have to agree, too bad my trucks still broke :mad:

well i havn't torn the pickup apart to put the 4runner body on yet i am willing to cut the tailgate off and we can use it to get rock up and unloaded we might just have to chain the rock down like we did in ricks trailer or i can try to rig up some type of wood tailgate but i have no problem using it if we have a plan on how to get the rock in it

If we do anything I think we should only stage materials whether it be at the landing or on the trail. We don't need to be building more trail and blocking ourselves out of hauling materials to where we need them.....02c

If we do anything I think we should only stage materials whether it be at the landing or on the trail. We don't need to be building more trail and blocking ourselves out of hauling materials to where we need them.....02c

:awesomework:

Latest posts