• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Valley, June 12th, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimpaget

As many of you know there is a monthly work party at Walker Valley on the 2nd Saturday. See you in the main parking lot at 9:00.

I've got to work this day....and get ready for the evening's festivities after:awesomework:...

Slave labor here i come!!!!

You bet your ars i will be there.:awesomework: ppe in hand......:cheer:

Nissan Pathfinder:cool:

l_abb653a1ac3e472680901beb12783977.jpg

SAS with D44, 33's, hopefully gonna have a rear locker and sliders installed by next weekend.

I have to pull out guys, looks like I found some work this weekend. Yay for 3, 12 hour night shifts!:cheer:

:mad:

I have to pull out guys, looks like I found some work this weekend. Yay for 3, 12 hour night shifts!:cheer:

:mad:
bummer. would of like to seen your rig. sounds pritty cool. allwase next time. but 3 12 at night sound like no fun. got to have cash flow though. thats the breaks.

maybe but do I need my sami or just the DD? might not wanna bring it out right now gotta work on the steering.

I will have a seat open so you can just drive your DD. Often, we don't leave the logging roads, but either way we got you covered.

I'm out, I will be heading back home to get a bumper fabed up. :awesomework:

I will try to make it for at least a few hours. Scott Weber, a motorcyle rider and a person responsible for creating some of the Walker Valley single track trails passed away about a week ago. His memorial is being held from 12-3 on Saturday. Might not be a big biker turnout for this reason. I just realized it was the same day.

RIP Weber....:awesomework: Niel, thanks for offering up at least a few hrs, but it's understandable if you can't make it...:cool:

work

i knew i spoke to soon about work.......they alwase like to call at the last second.:mad: alwase next time. sorry guys.:looser:

just curious why the event day says 6-3-10? it is tomorrow the 12th right? If i can get up and make the 1 1/2 hr drive before 9am i will show up in my dd since my wheeler still has some work to be done.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.