• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Valley Sunday?

I'm gettin' rousted (BodyDamage called me this afternoon!:redneck:) to head up Sat as well----Still tryin' to work out the details; I have some stuff I need to get done tonight....apparently Sunday BD's got some family function to attend...

Kick Mike in the go-nads!!!!:whip::haha:

I tried but im too short:mad:

How well you know your way around Walker? The passenger seat will be open.

The wheeling trails not too well only done them like 2 or 3 times

Ive mainly road a dirtbike out there and know those trails like hte back of my hand, but as soon as i get on the wheeling trails i get all turned around for some reason:redneck:

Wouldnt mind coming along with you guys though but you'd probably rather have somebody who knows the place a little better:;

:haha::haha: Take his knees out then!!! :yikes: Oh wait, then the swap would take even longer!!! Nevermind!:D

Too true too true:haha:

Im hoping it will get done soon though we are moving so im hoping it conveintly is at his shop when were moving so i dont have to deal with it then:haha:

you've been up there since they changed a bunch of stuff around from logging right Scott?

Yeah and I don't like they just ended my favorite hill climb (at walker) when it would be easy to have just pushed the trail through:mad: to the new road.