• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

walker valley this weekend

reefermadnes

Anybody heading to walker valley this weekend 7/7/2012.Ive never ran the trails there but have looked at alot of videos and looks like it might be ok.I have a modified 77 cj7 locked f/r 4.56 37" swampers d44f 12bolt r sbc/auto soa etc,etc and usually run with a group of 10 or so cj`s but they dont wheel enough for me!!!!we usually run liberty,naches,and rimrock so im used to steep off-camber hillclimbs and tight turns, alot of the vids of walker show mud is this the norm at walker?If work allows i would like to tag along with some guys this weekend seeing i dont know the trails.Is there camping there or near there?

Walker Valley

Hey! I was headed there, but couldn't find anybody to go with. Didn't want to go alone.
I'm based in Marysville, & ready to hit the trail.
It looks like I finally found the right forum. I've been chatting on Insanityfab.com & not getting much info about the trails. Either nobody pays attention, or their just being stingy.
Veteran Naches, Rimrock, Walker Valley, Blue moutains, & would like to explore Stampede pass, Liberty, etc. etc.
Looking for some deep wood trails, camping, & the challenging trail and rocks you talk about.
I'm running a '78 CJ5 heavily modified to bullet proof, & lots of accessories to make sure everybody gets back safely.
youtube channell "masonjr3" is my resume, I usually post each trip, because they keep talking about shutting down the trail. We may not be allowed to do this forever.
Looking for prepared, capable, wheelers to tour around with.
I'd appreciate any invites. Work permitting, I'm usually loaded & ready.