• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Valley Work Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea yea yea, I know.:fawkdancesmiley:

I need to get some lockers installed. But, I did end up makin it over it, just had to get the ass end of the rig a few feet over, more towards the edge.

36945_139166789437130_100000314301973_265277_5653685_n.jpg

:fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley:
Why didn't you take the left line???? The subies did :stirpot:....hell even I did, not knowing my spring was broked!!!:haha::flipoff:

I don't usually go left, I usually can go right.. but I'll have to try it that way the next time!
Seriously????:eeek: I always try the left line---but when it's wet I end up sliding into the right line due to my wheelbase!!! :redneck:

:fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley:
Why didn't you take the left line???? The subies did :stirpot:....hell even I did, not knowing my spring was broked!!!:haha::flipoff:

I tried it, but I don't have a good enough front approach angle, an my spring hanger would hit. Hell, to even make it up it I have to bash my spring hanger off it. Although, the problem should me remidied soon as I get my front locker in.

That subaru video is awesome:cool:

thanks man, i didna film it, but it was our time damnit, our time!:)

"wow.... thats IMPRESSIVE! good work. I don't usually go left, I usually can go right.. but I'll have to try it that way the next time! "

do you think we could go up what you were talking about only going down?
cheers,brian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts