• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Valley!!!!!!!

crapyota

I am planning on being there memorial weekend if anyone wants to run the trails and see the all the trails with minimal go arounds(there is 2 obstacles with go arounds i just cant make) bring a good lunch it usualy takes our group(2-4 rigs) about 5 hrs. to run them all.thats with minimal stopping for breakage and lunch.
just to let you know a couple spots have gotten pretty challenging,and you can almost be guarenteed body damage. i have also seen alot of steering componenets lose the battle up here lately.
this place is starting to realy turn into a short wheelbase trail system,but my runner still fits thru and tears it up.

What days & time are you planning on making this run? I wasn't planning on running anywhere this weekend, but will be in Anacortes most likely anyway. Just need to bring the jeep up with me is all.

crapyota said:
I am planning on being there memorial weekend if anyone wants to run the trails and see the all the trails with minimal go arounds(there is 2 obstacles with go arounds i just cant make) bring a good lunch it usualy takes our group(2-4 rigs) about 5 hrs. to run them all.thats with minimal stopping for breakage and lunch.
just to let you know a couple spots have gotten pretty challenging,and you can almost be guarenteed body damage. i have also seen alot of steering componenets lose the battle up here lately.
this place is starting to realy turn into a short wheelbase trail system,but my runner still fits thru and tears it up.

bill im heading to reiter monday if ya get bored with walker.... we will be doing some mapping so it might be slow going.

Hip said:
bill im heading to reiter monday if ya get bored with walker.... we will be doing some mapping so it might be slow going.

Hip, what time Monday, if my rig is running and I make it to WV, I might try and catch up with you on the way back south

Whats camping like up there? My buddy and I were planning on heading to Naches, but with the pass closed and snow were rethinking the trip. Ive got a pretty built 83 yota and hes got a 68 blazer/truck on 40's. How would they do? Thanks for any info.

youll have fun with the fullsize. camping most usually do it near the trails, atleast thats what i did. the main lot not sure if they allow camping

we might go saturday and camp out. camping is kinda find a spot snywhere thing n o real campgrounds,we might run the trails then just drive way up a logging road. as far as rigs go it is tight but ive seen a unimog make it thru the trails a few months ago.

Thanks for the feedback, I've to final weld my links this week before I can take it back out on the trails. I'll post up, or PM you on status for this weekend. Will you be up there on Sunday also?

zip said:
Hip, what time Monday, if my rig is running and I make it to WV, I might try and catch up with you on the way back south

we wont be a WV on monday we will be at reiter. probably around 10ish.

Yes, I meant Reiter for Monday...that's if I make it north, are you running a CB, if so, what channel would I catch you on?

zip said:
Yes, I meant Reiter for Monday...that's if I make it north, are you running a CB, if so, what channel would I catch you on?

CB ch 4 and some characters to make 15.

Just wanted to follow up, it looks as though the weather has opened up an opportunity to go wheeling, versus work on the property up north. So, I'll be heading over to Liberty this weekend, thanks for the invites, hope to meet up with you folks later this summer.

I am camping out. won't be off till 5:00 a.m saturday morn. so i dont think i will be at walker till probably after noon. sunday is open for whenever we get up

I may try and make it up there Sunday depending how much work I get done on Saturday. What CB chanel are you guys going to run.