• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Valley

Dianamal77

Found this posted on the PNW site, thought I'd cross post to spread the word...

Walker Valley: Two things, April 21st and 22nd the Skagit Motorcycle Club is having a event and would appreciate less 4x4 traffic that weekend if possible, Thanks. Also April 28th there will be a trail/trash cleanup, meet at the main parking lot 9:00 am. any ? you can call Ed Tenney 360-863-8181.

:wtf: whats funny about that is the hand full of 4x4 trails compared to the 20 or so dirt bike trails, but yet they still ride on the 4x4 trails.
some guy almost ended up on his butt this weekend when they tried to force their way across the bridge as i was coming across i waited. they all started to get stuck on their bikes because they had no room to go. instead of waiting for the 4 rigs to go bye they just keep coming,now let them have free run of the park :booo: :wtf:
this is why we need to do more as a 4x4 comunity. otherwise we will have to make reservations to go wheelin.

I know what you mean Bill. Just because they might be able to fit by you doesn't mean they should. You get your springs all fixed? Maybe you can show me around Walker sometime in the next couple of weeks.

Well I don't like them asking for less 4x4 traffic. Usually if we know about an event we stay away anyway. Asking us to stay away rubs me a little wrong. But trust me, if you wheel that day, it will suck.