• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Work Party September 19/20...

zukkev

Cornfuzzled yet again...
Welp, we have another work party on the schedule...Hopefully my front D-line will be ready! We have some trails that need some bypasses blocked, and some brushing...nothing major! Also, we will be finishing up the lower section of trail re-working on the Upper Mainline heading up to the play area...Any and all help would be greatly appreciated! (Kat and Unclestripey, here's your heads Up!!!:D)

I ran outa work till my next house starts, But i'll try to pick up something on the side to finance a trip up there. If not, I'll still show just w/o Sami.:awesomework:

Bump, for meek...and usually we're ready to head out at 9 for the trails...You know where Walker is?

Jeff, I did promise a seat on one of the days to a buddy of mine who hasn't been out wheelin' in yrs....the other day (can't remember which day it is!:redneck:) is open as far as I remember!:redneck::redneck:

Jeff, I did promise a seat on one of the days to a buddy of mine who hasn't been out wheelin' in yrs....the other day (can't remember which day it is!:redneck:) is open as far as I remember!:redneck::redneck:

Cool man. I'll show one day or the other-- maybe both?--regardless. Be good to hang with you folks again.:cool:

I am going to try to make it. It's our anniversary that weekend and when I mentioned the work party to Kellie it got real dark and started raining with thunder and lightning. Think that is a sign?:eeek: I told I would buy her new gloves....:booo:

I am going to try to make it. It's our anniversary that weekend and when I mentioned the work party to Kellie it got real dark and started raining with thunder and lightning. Think that is a sign?:eeek: I told I would buy her new gloves....:booo:

-----just buy her a good set of gloves, that'll win her over every time!!!:D

I am going to be in the neighborhood that weekend but am supposed to get some work done on one of my rigs. We'll see how that goes. Maybe I can talk my brother into takin' me up there. He owes Walker some labor hours.

Looks like I will probably be working on my front end instead of going up to Walker this weekend. We'll see if Dad wants to run his Tracker up instead.