• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker?

Benhoward384

New to the wheeler world and don't have anyone to go wheeling with. Would like to meet some people and go wheeling up at Walker. I'm available Fri-Sun just let me know.

Whatcha wheeling with? it'd help because some people have rigs that are meant for others with 31-33s, while others have rigs 35+ lockers, etc.

Edit. I see, its the ZJ right? on 35s? that'd be pretty good for walker.

Last edited:
Ya locked ZJ but I'm 33s right now not 35s. I've been out to walker before and it does just fine. Sunday isn't going to work for me unfortunately, sorry I know I said I was available F-Sun. I've got tickets to the hawks game so it's gotta be Friday or Sat.

me and a few buddies are heading there saturday am. your more than welcome to come wheel with us.

i wheel a zj as well:awesomework::awesomework:

we ar ethinking of beeing at the parking lot at 9 30. ill keep you updated. ill post more tonight

I have to figure out where to get a discovery pass for my DODGE...anyone going live near a place for purchase? :D

That is what I am shooting for, I think that is what was discussed. See ya all in the am.

:D

OH and I got my discovery pass. :) notin like payin the tax.:haha:

got up there a tad late. just right after benhoward left.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED UP THERE???? timber tamer trail is all jacked up. theres a freaking road through the trail. and Jeep Cross???????? havent been there in 3 months or so and wow what a change. had a killer day tho!!!

got up there a tad late. just right after benhoward left.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED UP THERE???? timber tamer trail is all jacked up. theres a freaking road through the trail. and Jeep Cross???????? havent been there in 3 months or so and wow what a change. had a killer day tho!!!

TT Trail's been that way all summer (in prep for logging that area)! Jeep Cross has been renamed Ron's run for over a yr now... When was the last time you were up there???

TT Trail's been that way all summer (in prep for logging that area)! Jeep Cross has been renamed Ron's run for over a yr now... When was the last time you were up there???

i was up thee 3 months ago and it wasnt like that.

Yeah, it was...they punched the road in back in April...
The rocks on Ron's were put in a month ago, and 2 months ago---trying to appease the powers that be for controlling erosion; otherwise it was likely gonna get shut down...but I think it turned out pretty good, still a challenge for those that want it, with bypasses around the hard spots for those lesser equipped.