• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walmart Matching Donations for Harvey Relief

Re: Companies Matching Donations for Harvey Relief

It's nice to see stories like this amongst the bull **** that is going on in the world today. The pictures of everyone helping each other and the pallets upon pallets of water/food people are sending gives a little hope that the world isn't completely ****ed.

Re:

As much money as Wal Mart has taken out of local economies, it's nice that they donate millions out of their billions.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Yup and get to right it off too. Good pr for em , but it's gonna take a long time for those folks to recover. Pretty sad situation, Red Cross is getting rich off it too, they do some good work but they pocket a lot of donations. Give to the ones who give 100% back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
As much money as Wal Mart has taken out of local economies, it's nice that they donate millions out of their billions.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

This is also true. I don't shop at wal mart unless I have to.

I would like to help the Red Cross and I'm sure they are help people out down there. But, we sent them $100 to help with the Tuscaloosa tornado recovery. Since then, the Red Cross has sent me $200 worth of junk mail. I feel like I wasted my money.