• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Want: motor for MRC

mark

Looks like the motor on my MRC took a dump. Kind of weird but I'm getting voltage out of the speed controller but no go. My 5 year old's kind of bummed too.

It all stock, and just a play toy so I'm hopping maybe has some cast off laying around, or convince me why I need to upgrade. It would be nice if it was faster, but I also don't need something more to keep dumping money into.

Anyone? Close/local to Woodinville/Kirkland would be best.

I have a stocker that could use a better solder job for the wires/and or new connector.
Just hooked it to a battery and it zipped.
SO, as long as it is for the kid. Just pay shipping. I imagine like 3 bucks to the slight north of me.PM me if ya want it. , as i'll probably forget
cheers

Thanks, ended up just springing for a new 'slider' motor (and new pinion kit that cost almost as much as the motor). I think it was worth it however as it is much more fun now (faster but not too fast so it's still a good inside toy).

Finally mounted the new tires I got from crash a while back as we'll. no more flat spots also makes it more fun!!

Slider motor is a great motor. After going thru 2 broad motors I went with the slider and never looked back...

Latest posts