• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Wanting to buy a Crawler!!!

Jeepen2005

I am Looking to buy a Crawler for 6000.00 or under. Well built rig; this will be my first rig so I don't want to buy junk. I know its hard to find rigs for that price but I live in North Alabama willing to travel the state if the money is right. Please Post on rigs and pics on this post. Please Looking for one with in the next month or so. Please call if you have something TWO FIVE SIX--590- FOUR555.

Jeepen2005 said:
I am Looking to buy a Crawler for 6000.00 or under. Well built rig; this will be my first rig so I don't want to buy junk. I know its hard to find rigs for that price but I live in North Alabama willing to travel the state if the money is right. Please Post on rigs and pics on this post. Please Looking for one with in the next month or so. Please call if you have something TWO FIVE SIX--590- FOUR555.

Looking for a buggy, truck, or anything in particular?

Jeepen2005 said:
I am Looking to buy a Crawler for 6000.00 or under. Well built rig; this will be my first rig so I don't want to buy junk. I know its hard to find rigs for that price

Not really...

There are at least 5 good rigs on recently listed on here in the $4-7K range.

Buddy has nice 90 model yota for sale in hayden 20 mj ns north of bham. Tube bed exo cage done by offroad connection 36 iroks beadlocks detriot up frnt sharp truck goes go and depenable

Re: Re: Wanting to buy a Crawler!!!

Are you wanting a trail only rig or a driver? Something to drive to the trail or trailered?

Jason is selling this
http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=26544.0

Great guy to deal with and does great work

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Rokcrler said:
Are you wanting a trail only rig or a driver? Something to drive to the trail or trailered?

Either to be honest with ya. I would love something that is streetable but at the same time something I can go to trail and go hard.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Wanting to buy a Crawler!!!

Jeepen2005 said:
Either to be honest with ya. I would love something that is streetable but at the same time something I can go to trail and go hard.
It's ready for you to take home :dblthumb:

rokcrler has a nice rig you could beat on in the rocks or drive it on the street, you cant
build one from scratch like it, been there and done that.

machen4x4 said:
rokcrler has a nice rig you could beat on in the rocks or drive it on the street, you cant
build one from scratch like it, been there and done that.

X2 this will make an awesome dual purpose rig.

I've got a 74 bronco, 1 tons, 38.5 Sxs , blablabla. But it's trail only. If your interested pm me your number, in Summertown,tn.

BOUGHT A RIG

THANKS FOR ALL THE INFO ON THE CRAWLER GUYS, BUT I HAVE DECIDED ON ONE AND I AM GOING TO PICK IT UP THIS WEEKEND THANKS. Please DELETE HARDLINE!!!!

Latest posts