• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

War Damn ECORS.......THANKS

POPS58

A BIG thanks to ECORS and The Great American Park.A big thanks to ECORS for putting on a class act race in beautiful Auburn Alabama.It was really good to get out and go racing this weekend,especially with all that has happen around here lately.ECORS has really put a lot hard work into their races.Adams been fortunate enough to compete in and win both he's raced.
A BIG thanks to you all.
Our first time to go to The Great American Park.WOW..Its as good as it gets,words can't express the hard work that goes into this park.Just driving in you can see the love for the sport.Of course I only see pit row but I snuck around to see the caliber of The Great American Park.
A BIG thanks to you all.
To those covering the race...
Busted Knuckle Films...I seen video cameras every where I turned.I know it cost lots of $$$$$ to film these events but without you guys the sport wouldn't grow.
Ricky B photography..I know you must go through quite a few pairs of shoes as many miles as you put on them.Not to mention the hours you put into your pictures.
To those I don't know or recognize that cover these events..
A BIG thanks to you all.
Adam was fortunate enough to sell his last years car (yea I called it a car) to Jason and Justin of SURECLICK.com.With his new car not quite finished he's been making some changes and race prep to the old big girl and was told to test her out a little.As always his late nights and long hours of prep payed off again.
A BIG thanks to Team Sureclick
Thanks to all the competitors that made it out to support ECORS,The Great American Park and the sport.
If you've never made it to an ECORS race you need to.All day action is saying it modestly.Starting with the UTV class-damn their fast.Nothing looks more fun than A and B class.You can see the fun in their eyes when they blow by.C class is C class,fast with good music in some when they blow by.Make the next one you wont be sorry....

From Adam,all the family and me A BIG THANKS to you all.We had a blast.

Thanks To-

ECORS
The Great American Park
All the ECORS sponsors
CAMCO Racing
Sureclick.com
BFG
The Offroad Connection
Bull Dog Winches
And SKINNY :dblthumb:

HECK YEA.........what a COOL place to have a race at yall......CONGRATS to Adam Carter on the WIN in C-CLASS :woot:

ECORSAuAl070.jpg

I will get more pics on photobucket after while yall.

zukiscott said:
HECK YEA.........what a COOL place to have a race at yall......CONGRATS to Adam Carter on the WIN in C-CLASS :woot:

ECORSAuAl070.jpg

I will get more pics on photobucket after while yall.

Wow, that is a cool pic. Adam drove the wheels off of it as usual. He got by me on the first lap and I was just happy I could keep him in sight. He is an animal behind the wheel!!

WOW! I've heard nothing but positives from this race from racers, teams, and spectators! ECORS Thanks you all very much. There is no way we could put on an event without you all!

Adam sure was fast! He was consistently 5-7 minutes ahead of everyone else.

John Glass at The Great American Park has put in a ton of work for that park and a lot for this race and it really showed! EVERY rock out there was trucked in to develope a park that offered a good variety of terrain for everyone. We have already started planning next year's race at The Great American Park!

The Barbie Jeep race was fantastic to watch ;D as was the impromptu drag racing off the start/finish line Saturday night!

Thanks to all that came out to the race and Congrats to Adam!

ecors said:
WOW! I've heard nothing but positives from this race from racers, teams, and spectators! ECORS Thanks you all very much. There is no way we could put on an event without you all!

Adam sure was fast! He was consistently 5-7 minutes ahead of everyone else.

John Glass at The Great American Park has put in a ton of work for that park and a lot for this race and it really showed! EVERY rock out there was trucked in to develope a park that offered a good variety of terrain for everyone. We have already started planning next year's race at The Great American Park!

The Barbie Jeep race was fantastic to watch ;D as was the impromptu drag racing off the start/finish line Saturday night!

Thanks to all that came out to the race and Congrats to Adam!

The course was great!! I will be honest and say when I went out to prerun a lap on Friday I was not that excited about it. But on lap 1 at race speed Saturday I saw just how fun the course was. I HATED we lost our engine 2/3 of the way through the second lap. We were running great and keeping up with the leaders. We will get it fixed and be back!! Thanks for putting on a good event at a great venue!!

Congrats Adam, I was the codriver for Pj in the M and M buggy, you guys were super fast.... Hope to see you guys at more races.

Was this you BIG SILLY......... :dunno:

ECORSAuAl110.jpg

If so.......... yes that moter would sound worse ever time yall flew by me :****:

No that was barco, and yea that motor did sound worse everytime it came by. We were the black and blue 4447

Yea Adam was cruisin. Pops Thanks for the help as always.

Pat
PS snappy Rocky told me that he knew where he was going but you intercepted him before he could get to me. Haha

Your welcome Pat,we really enjoyed the weekend... :****: We gona get that 4447 right real soon :driving:

Pops, my shoes are about done after that day. I still never made it to some parts of the course either!

RickyBPhotography was brought to you by Pirate4x4.com. Article and highlight gallery should be up on Pirate tomorrow early! thumb.gif

www.pirate4x4.com

87yjtoy said:
No that was barco, and yea that motor did sound worse everytime it came by. We were the black and blue 4447

AHHHHHHH .....yall did go outta the race, I only got ONE pic of yall dammit.............

ECORSAuAl071-1.jpg