• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Warn winches new in box

bnattress

Have 2 warn power plant dual force 12000lbs with air compressor $1200 each new in box. Have 2 warn works 4700lbs $400 each new in box. Have 1 warn works 1700lbs $125 new in box. Selling for a friend call Brad 615-445-5515 Murfreesboro,TN
une5y9ap.jpg
e3u4esug.jpg
basubezu.jpg

Re: Re: Re: Warn winches new in box

ibrokeit said:
How does one just come across 5 winches like that?
I'm a little curious myself. There are all kinds of new goodies in the pictures.

Murfreesboro,TN dude at work has these bought them at some kind of overstock sale

muddinmetal said:
Some kind of smash & grab?

Not saying this guy is legit or what, but it's pretty common for store buyouts, warehouse buyouts, etc. to come across lots of new parts/equipment.

Especially with the way the economy is and shops/businesses opening/closing all the time, you can run across some good deals. Usually they don't have much that "we" would be interested in, but sometimes.

Case in point, my dad (industrial supply business) bought out a maintenance storeroom at a tile factory that had tons of new tools, hydrualic equipment/parts, d-rings/rigging equipment, overhead hoists, etc. besides the normal plant maintenance **** that most people would have no use for.

When I worked at a welding shop in highschool that up-fit brush trucks for utility & fire departments, it was pretty common to have a pallet of new Warn winches sitting in the corner...

If it was stolen I wouldn't be putting it on the Internet for everybody to see

bnattress said:
If it was stolen I wouldn't be putting it on the Internet for everybody to see

I was just busting balls for the hell of it. You've got some nice toys at some really good prices :****:

TBItoy said:
Not saying this guy is legit or what,

Then Hardline wants no part of this, if you find out they are legit, feel free to post again.

Admin.

----------

Opened back up with new information from a long time board member that the winche sale is legit. Carry on.

Admin.

JohnG said:
Then Hardline wants no part of this, if you find out they are legit, feel free to post again.

Admin.

----------

Opened back up with new information from a long time board member that the winche sale is legit. Carry on.

Admin.

Yea...

I wasnt in any way questioning the or insinuating that this wasn't legit.

The people that posted before me were the ones insinuating stolen property.

I was saying that it was not that uncommon for a person to acquire multiple brand new items through perfectly legal means...

So yea...

TBItoy said:
Yea...

I wasnt in any way questioning the or insinuating that this wasn't legit.

The people that posted before me were the ones insinuating stolen property.

I was saying that it was not that uncommon for a person to acquire multiple brand new items through perfectly legal means...

So yea...

I was just giving him a hard time. Surprised the thread got locked.

Hey brad, you know you can't fix stupid, some people just have to much time on their hands. I'll speak up to say I know this seller is legit. By the way u going to hale Mt call me later

ibrokeit said:
I was just giving him a hard time. Surprised the thread got locked.
x2. I'm sure you could understand how someone could jump to that conclusion too.

Free bump.