• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

waterfall crawl

Dixon Ticonderoga said:
Anyone in the tri-cities up for a little crawlin this weekend?
you bet adam i sent you a pm with my# so give me a call im going to wheel the1:1 rig tonight . Sunday im game for the rc's
________
Kawasaki EL250E

Last edited:
no, i took it a little too far on funny rocks during 4th weekend. Its a mildly lifted mostly stock 3rd gen 4runner. Busted a CV shaft so I am without 4wd until I get the SAS going. I have most the parts, but not enough time. I cant decide if replacing the cv is worth it or not.

Hey Adam. Lets see pics of your 3rd gen 4Runner.
I wheel the same gen rig.
naches01.jpg

oh i assumed youre avatar was youre 1:1 rig,cv are tough to keep together if youre going todo some bashin.sas all the way have you dowm loaded the templates for youre frame that would save alot of time for the sas.I have to do somthing sunday morningthe 6 but afternoon im game for some crawlin i'll call when im free.Hopefully likes2crawl will have his new rig together.later

The avatar was Bobby Cumbersum's and another one of my good friends. I just had the pleasure of wrenchin on it a little bit and wheelin in it when it was around. That pic was taken down in moab during spring break of 2004 i guess it was, what a trip! Just dont ask b. cumbersum about bump a dump, haha. Its been sold since then, but i did actually see it in naches that same weekend i broke my ****.

ohh, and ill get some pics of my rig up asap. I dont have any ready to go right now

Last edited:
What years are considered 3rd gen? My 4runner is a 95. Stock but I took the rear bumper and running boards off. It looks better that way in my opinion.:D

Latest posts