• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

We lost a damn good one,rest easy Josh Cagle

P

If its free, its P
Don't know how many of you remember Josh and Shelley Cagle but still, say a prayer for her. He passed from a Heart Attack at way to young. We wheeled with them several times , and they were always that couple that when you were around them you could just sense how wonderful a relationship they had and what nice, genuine people they are. He and I always stayed in contact over the years and a few months back even talked about them hanging with is on the way to a trip to Colorado. I'll sure miss seeing all the adventure s he loved to share with his wife. Truly heartbreaking

I saw that on fb a little bit ago. That's horrible. I just can't even imagine. Dang good people.

I hadn't seen him in years but he was one of those that stayed in contact. Just an all around good guy gone to early. I want to say he was 2 years older than me so he'd be about 37.

wont work said:
I hadn't seen him in years but he was one of those that stayed in contact. Just an all around good guy gone to early. I want to say he was 2 years older than me so he'd be about 37.

You're correct, and same we always stayed in contact via social media or whatever. Him and Shelley are great, my heart truly breaks for her

Josh was a great dude! He back halved my old Jeep and was very helpful and honest through the whole thing. Praying for Shelley and family!

Yes, he was 37. We went to school together and use to hang out at the same places and parties. We also use to do some riding together years ago. This truly makes me sad for his wife and family!

We also lost another classmate a couple of weeks ago to ceasers.

Wheeled with him several times, he was always a cool guy and willing to help if someone broke. This is really terrible for Shelly. Anyone know if he had a pre existing condition? Josh was always in pretty good shape.

Dang I hate to hear this I got to know him from the TNORV forum days and he was a Great person and will be missed.

MoparMan said:
Yes, he was 37. We went to school together and use to hang out at the same places and parties. We also use to do some riding together years ago. This truly makes me sad for his wife and family!

We also lost another classmate a couple of weeks ago to ceasers.

Sorry to hear that bro. :'(

P said:
Sorry to hear that bro. :'(

Thanks. Yeah, it's making think alot about life choices. I'm 37 myself, my mother died at 37 and now I've lost 2 friends in 2 weeks that were both 37. I was 19 when I lost my mother, and I lost 2 friends that same year. So I quit partying at all pretty much after that with the exception of a few drinks here and there.

Never met him. Sounds like a nice guy. Sorry to hear about this. Prayers sent to his wife and kids.

FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS FOR JOSH:

Visitation: Thursday 6-9pm
Spry Funeral Home
804 US Highway 72 W
Athens, AL 35611

Funeral: Friday 1:00pm
16479 Lucas Ferry Rd, Athens, AL 35611

We will be down that Friday but not early enough to make it.