• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WE Rock (Cone Dodging Night Event) Dayton, TN August 21 & 22

ridered3

Not Rigless
W.E. Rock Eastern Series Round 3, Night Event August 21st and 22nd – Kizzar's, Dayton, TN
https://www.werocklive.com/w-e-rock...ght-event-june-5th-and-6th-kizzars-dayton-tn/

35 Pitt's Gap Rd
Dayton, TN 37321

PRICING:
Use Discount Code: WEROCK20 to get 20% off most ticket prices

Tickets also available at gate

$25.00 Adult 16+ 2-day pass
$15.00 Adult 16+ 1-day pass
$5.00 Children 8-15
Kids 7 & Under Free
Military discount (with ID) $5.00 off gate price

SCHEDULE:
Friday August 21

Eastern time
5:00 pm -> Drivers Meeting
6:00 pm -> Competition Starts

Saturday August 22

Eastern time
6:00 pm -> Competition Starts

Event has already been added to the calendar.
WE_Rock_2020_Dayton.png

Oh ok, I'm not familiar with the area. Thanks for the info.
Think of it as the
Oh ok, I'm not familiar with the area. Thanks for the info.
think of it as the IMAX movie theater screen of the rock crawling world. One big rock wall section as far left and right as you can see. And that's it. No other rocks in that field. Pretty cool to watch the competitors or walk the course before it starts.

I haven't gone to that one in many years, it turned into teenagers getting drunk and fighting and the wet t shirt contest was women no one wanted to see fully clothed much les half naked and wet. Wonder if it's changed any. When Kenny first built the wall after he hauled off all the jeeps he let us play on it a bit. Some nice pucker spots for sure. Still remember Wes Keen bouncing all over the course in a Smith buggy and all the "crawler" guys bitching because he wasn't all technical.

I haven't gone to that one in many years, it turned into teenagers getting drunk and fighting and the wet t shirt contest was women no one wanted to see fully clothed much les half naked and wet. Wonder if it's changed any. When Kenny first built the wall after he hauled off all the jeeps he let us play on it a bit. Some nice pucker spots for sure. Still remember Wes Keen bouncing all over the course in a Smith buggy and all the "crawler" guys bitching because he wasn't all technical.

It's been a couple of years since I've been to the event, but from what I have been told the "night life" has been cleaned up as well as the underage drinking/fighting.

Made the trip to Dayton on Saturday to watch some cone dodging. They had 12 or so competitors since 3 or 4 broke on Friday and were unrepairable. Was fun to watch the various classes and some of the crazy lines they had to take. It rained for about 45 minutes before the scheduled start time for the Shootout so they did not have a final Shootout which was disappointing but understandable too.

IMG_0339.jpg
IMG_0340.jpg
IMG_0341.jpg
IMG_0345.jpg
IMG_0351.jpg
IMG_0352.jpg
IMG_0354.jpg
IMG_0355.jpg
IMG_0358.jpg
IMG_0359.jpg

Latest posts