• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WE Rock (Cone Dodging Night Event) Dayton, TN

Do it! I know @The Luke looked into some of the rules for the various Sportsman classes out of curiosity/me trying to talk him into taking the school bus and competing.

He would be in the sportsman b class or whichever one mine would be in without the 43's. 43's put me in the class with the rear steer folks so i would have to run red's or something. Poe told me I could run his.

Yes
Moon buggies are unlimited class, but you can run unlimited with anything that follows the safety rules basically.

Yes
Moon buggies are unlimited class, but you can run unlimited with anything that follows the safety rules basically.

So you are saying that a Bent Fab buggy with 700 degrees of front axle steering and all the articulation would qualify...

So you are saying that a Bent Fab buggy with 700 degrees of front axle steering and all the articulation would qualify...
Yes.
I would consider running it when I have rear steer on it and only if we can bring enough HL guys to make an inside competition based on many cones we can take out in the least amount of time.

Yes.
I would consider running it when I have rear steer on it and only if we can bring enough HL guys to make an inside competition based on many cones we can take out in the least amount of time.
Make our own secret comp inside their comp, I like it!

I really want to enter next year. Should have done it this year. I'll get smoked on turns but I want to attempt some of those obstacles. Should have listened to Bill lol.
Looks like WE Rock called your bluff with this new class…
5028C9FD-60D8-473D-B8AA-8A37F89904A7.png

Latest posts