• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Webfooters Playday 2007

Hold on to your hat Jim, Jay did run wheel to wheel on saturday. You want proof, take a look at his tailgate. I watched Dave D. give Jay the "friendly" bump about three times in three seconds!:redneck:

I knew paying you to say that would pay off for me!!!:awesomework:
(however, it never happens, just ask that Jim feller....:rolleyes: )

damn I knew I should have came down:mad: would have been worth it just to push him around:haha: Oh well at least it looks like richland may happen so maybe david can make up for me if we can talk him into doing sprints:eeek:

damn I knew I should have came down:mad: would have been worth it just to push him around:haha: Oh well at least it looks like richland may happen so maybe david can make up for me if we can talk him into doing sprints:eeek:

Good then your bringing your turd for me to run the sprints with, I would much rather have your junk get trashed them mine, I use mine so it does make a difference! Thanks for having balls and bringing me your junk to run!

Good then your bringing your turd for me to run the sprints with, I would much rather have your junk get trashed them mine, I use mine so it does make a difference! Thanks for having balls and bringing me your junk to run!

we,ll see I dont know if you can handle the power, its not as slow as your:squirrel: powered rig and I would hate to be responsible for you hurting yourself:booo:

we,ll see I dont know if you can handle the power, its not as slow as your:squirrel: powered rig and I would hate to be responsible for you hurting yourself:booo:

Did I just hear you say that you dont have the nads?:rolleyes:
I know your roll cage is well tested...:awesomework:

PS I am back in Richland now, getting acclimatized!

honk honk ok tap tap:cheer:

Attachments

• tap.jpg
    tap.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 63