• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Weekend Aug 1-4 to Evans

68jeepsterkid

Heading up to hang out for a weekend at Evans in case anyone else is going there, I have the camo Jeepster that is bobbed. Will be in a HR Rambler RV that is class A with Black strips and a silver and charcoal paint. Heading up Thursday eve.

first half of the road going up is pretty rough and there are lots of big potholes from about the halfway point of the road going to the campground hiding in the shadows. BIG one right where you cross the creek going into the campground.

Rough going

first half of the road going up is pretty rough and there are lots of big potholes from about the halfway point of the road going to the campground hiding in the shadows. BIG one right where you cross the creek going into the campground.

Do you think it would be too rough to take the RV up? We could go to Liberty instead.

Hosting

The B.L.A.S.T. Club will be hosting the campground taking only a few of the camp spots next to the main shelter. You will have a little company, not many of us are going.

The B.L.A.S.T. Club will be hosting the campground taking only a few of the camp spots next to the main shelter. You will have a little company, not many of us are going.

The entire upper left loop is reserved for the hosting club. Unless you just want the shelter area. We had to redo the barricades around it since a group of idiots move one of the rocks so the could park by the shelter.:mad:

38 feet plus trailer/jeep

The entire upper left loop is reserved for the hosting club. Unless you just want the shelter area. We had to redo the barricades around it since a group of idiots move one of the rocks so the could park by the shelter.:mad:

As long as I have room for the RV and trailer. I may tag along as long as the group is ok with that.

Join

Are you part of the club? If it's a fairly mellow group(not meaning hard trails) we wouldn't mind trailing behind! If the group is exclusive we will head down other trails:awesomework: