• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Weekend of the WOW fun run, specials at the ELBE BAR AND GRILL

Muddchelle

SAT. JUNE 11TH, ELBE BAR AND GRILL WILL BE HAVING A LIVE BAND KNUCKLEHEAD,COME IN AND ENJOY THE FUN. SUN. JUNE 12TH WE WILL BE OFFERING HALF PRICE CHEESE BURGERS AND FREE POOL. THERES PARKING ACROSS THE STREET AS WELL AS THE ROAD RIGHT NEXT TO US. I SURE HOPE TO SEE MY FELLOW WHEELERS COME VISIT. :awesomework::beer::awesomework:

Thank you dirk, we really appreciate you helping us advertise. We do have a Facebook, its Elbe Bar and Grill. The owner said we would gladly hang any flyers for you advertising wheeling events. :awesomework: :hi: :awesomework:

Thank you dirk, we really appreciate you helping us advertise. We do have a Facebook, its Elbe Bar and Grill. The owner said we would gladly hang any flyers for you advertising wheeling events. :awesomework: :hi: :awesomework:

Do you have a like to the facebook page...I can't seem to find it?

Elbe Bar and Grill is on the facebook :D

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Elbebarandgrill/254665254772

50284_254665254772_6042495_n.jpg

Last edited:
THe Elbe bar is in a historic old building.

Adam Sachs was the main man in Elbe in the teens/twenties. He owned several mills in the area. He owned the bridge over the Nisqually to present day Morton/Mineral area. He owned the largest house in town on the hill overlooking the townsite.

The Elbe bar is in the old Sachs General store building. That would have been the last store before reaching the town of National back then. Or you would pay the store keeper to cross the bridge.

:awesomework:

Adam Sachs was the main man in Elbe in the teens/twenties. He owned several mills in the area. He owned the bridge over the Nisqually to present day Morton/Mineral area. He owned the largest house in town on the hill overlooking the townsite.

The Elbe bar is in the old Sachs General store building. That would have been the last store before reaching the town of National back then. Or you would pay the store keeper to cross the bridge.

Damn B-rad.. You really are PIERCE COUNTY:awesomework: Good info...:awesomework:

Oh and I can vouch, They have some KICKASS Burgers there...:awesomework:

I hope you got an A+ on that report back in the 6th grade...:fawkdancesmiley:

So who wants to drive down to town on SAT evening for some dinner, drinks & music? I think we should pile into dirtygoat's bus & make a night out of it...

:beer:

So who wants to drive down to town on SAT evening for some dinner, drinks & music? I think we should pile into dirtygoat's bus & make a night out of it...

In. Provided I'm not on the trail when you guys head out.

Im getting super stoked to see all my fellow wheelers Sat. night, since i have to miss this years fun run. I cant go wheeling but at least i get to see my fellow wheelers. Thank You.