• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Well built juggy bouncer SOLD

ratedX

By far the best rig for the money ive ever owned. Just got back from superlift and it tackled some tuff ass trails like impossible and quicksand. Its turn key ready to roll. I bought it from the builder and its done right with no corners cut on fab work or parts.

Motor: 2004 lq9 with a tune,deep sump pan and sanderson headers. Runs very strong.

Tranny: Reid racing turbo 400 reverse valve body 2800 stall. Art carr shifter

T case: Atlas 4.3

Axles: Ford hp 60 all 35 spline chromoly super joints crane knuckles high steer arms 3/8s diff cover and pcs double ended ram. Rear is 14 bolt disc brakes 3/8s diff cover.4.88 gears

Suspension: 14 inch ori struts 2 inch 7075 aluminum links with 1 1/4 heims

Wheels/Tires: 17 inch racline monsters with 43 sx stickies

Cooling: aluminum radiator with 2 spal fans from eor. All hoses are steel braided with an fittings.

Driveshafts are 250 wall with 1350 forged spicers. 9k warn winch with synthetic rope. Corabeu seats with 5 points. Custom 15? gallon fuel cell from eor. Rig does very well never runs over 170 degrees super quiet with a full exhaust. Nice swag box on back for tools. Will make someone a very nice trail rig or even racer.

Price: 26500

Number: 3146301990

Re: Well built juggy bouncer

Thanks and no thanks on the single seater

Dang Matt your gonna need a dealers license soon lol

Interested in trading?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 143

Nice jeep man but I'm funding another project

Concreteconcepts said:
What are the details on your jeep and how much you want for it.

As of right now it's not forsale Iv had a few people message me about it I thought about trying to find one similar to this one before mine gets chopped up.

This a very well built jeep. The guy that originally had it rode with us went everywhere!!

Blake G said:
Interested in trading?

How much for the white one ? And what will you take for the original posted jeep? Do either of them have titles?

Call me or pm me ur number and we can talk