• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Well, Sold my XJ and in the process, I picked up a MOA crawler

Spanaway Mudder

not new to the RC world, but Iam new to the RC Crawlers... LOVING THIS!!!!

What type of mods and info do you have for this "newb"? ( first time in a LONG time, that I could even consider being called that on here:redneck:)

Anybody near Tacoma/Spanaway that has a course and could feed me with info?

I have a RS10 (mad cat?):awesomework:

after market links, 45turn motors, chassis parts and a new ESC.... like I said, Iam new to this...

Thanks..:awesomework:

Soooo? Did someone give it to you? Or did you trade a sack of dog **** for it? Sorry gabe but I do suppose it is a entry level rig? Once you see the real moa crawlers youll be upgading.:hi:

not new to the RC world, but Iam new to the RC Crawlers... LOVING THIS!!!!

What type of mods and info do you have for this "newb"? ( first time in a LONG time, that I could even consider being called that on here:redneck:)

Anybody near Tacoma/Spanaway that has a course and could feed me with info?

I have a RS10 (mad cat?):awesomework:

after market links, 45turn motors, chassis parts and a new ESC.... like I said, Iam new to this...

Thanks..:awesomework:

The RS10 is made by Red Cat Racing, It is more of an entry level rig than anything with limited aftermarket support. Are you looking to get into the comps or just use it for bashing around the yard? If your looking into getting competitive than I would say learn to drive this thing and then upgrade to something a little more advanced.

If you browse www.rccrawler.com, they have a RS10 section where people have build threads with detailed information so that you can get an idea of what aftermarket stuff people are putting on them. If you plan to compete you would need to remove the rear steer & would also benefit from running a dual esc setup w/ mixing for independent control of each motor.

The two local comp clubs are WPRCCA & WARCRC, both have great people and fun competitions. There's actually a WPRCCA competition in Long Beach, bring it out and come play:awesomework:

Soooo? Did someone give it to you? Or did you trade a sack of dog **** for it? Sorry gabe but I do suppose it is a entry level rig? Once you see the real moa crawlers youll be upgading.:hi:

The RS10 is made by Red Cat Racing, It is more of an entry level rig than anything with limited aftermarket support. Are you looking to get into the comps or just use it for bashing around the yard? If your looking into getting competitive than I would say learn to drive this thing and then upgrade to something a little more advanced.

If you browse www.rccrawler.com, they have a RS10 section where people have build threads with detailed information so that you can get an idea of what aftermarket stuff people are putting on them. If you plan to compete you would need to remove the rear steer & would also benefit from running a dual esc setup w/ mixing for independent control of each motor.

The two local comp clubs are WPRCCA & WARCRC, both have great people and fun competitions. There's actually a WPRCCA competition in Long Beach, bring it out and come play:awesomework:

Was a trade for my harbor freight winch and some home brew long arms I bought a couple years ago at the Puyallup swap meet....:awesomework: And a few other odd's n in's... basically the guy was wanting to sell it to pay me cash for those parts but couldnt get any hits..:eeek: soo I just offered to take it in full trade...

Honestly, I just want it for when Iam out camping or just bored... So far Iam have a blast with it... But still spend more time fixxing it then thrashing on it..:redneck:

I have 2 speed controls.. one is the stock and the other is a aftermarket that he installed... He locked out the rear steer so he could go to a comp with it... not sure how it did with the lower links set up the way they were... I flipped them and have a **** ton more flex now... I can see it being a entry level rig... Perfect for me right now... Iam digging those scalier rigs.. I would like a realistic looking n functioning RC down the road...:awesomework:

Was a trade for my harbor freight winch and some home brew long arms I bought a couple years ago at the Puyallup swap meet....:awesomework: And a few other odd's n in's... basically the guy was wanting to sell it to pay me cash for those parts but couldnt get any hits..:eeek: soo I just offered to take it in full trade...

Honestly, I just want it for when Iam out camping or just bored... So far Iam have a blast with it... But still spend more time fixxing it then thrashing on it..:redneck:

I have 2 speed controls.. one is the stock and the other is a aftermarket that he installed... He locked out the rear steer so he could go to a comp with it... not sure how it did with the lower links set up the way they were... I flipped them and have a **** ton more flex now... I can see it being a entry level rig... Perfect for me right now... Iam digging those scalier rigs.. I would like a realistic looking n functioning RC down the road...:awesomework:

Did you trade it to a guy named Justin? My buddy had one he traded for a winch, it had a RC4WD Outcry speed control I believe.

You will find out that flex is not everything, alot of times too much flex can actually make the truck perform worse.

How the **** are you going to ride "bitch" in an RC?

"hey man, gotta battery I can borrow?"

:redneck::kissmyass::awesomework::beer:

Did you trade it to a guy named Justin? My buddy had one he traded for a winch, it had a RC4WD Outcry speed control I believe.

You will find out that flex is not everything, alot of times too much flex can actually make the truck perform worse.

Yes, Justin will soon be beating on my old cherokar... going to take the winch in and warrentee it out for him to... Good people...

I have figured that out... I plan on dialing it in... All in time right...:awesomework:

How the **** are you going to ride "bitch" in an RC?

"hey man, gotta battery I can borrow?"

:redneck::kissmyass::awesomework::beer:

Fawker!!:fawkdancesmiley:

Snuck that in while I was replying.. didnt even see it...

Btw, I have owned RC cars for years... Just grabbed all my old parts and supplies out from storage...:redneck:

:flipoff:the crawler rides bitch now... lol:haha:

Last edited: