• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Well

jabnasty

The white le 900xp is comming home tomorrow and no the buggy is not going anywhere Ill keep both unlike travis's faggy ass.

We will see. You will start riding rzr all the time, buggy will sit,sit,sit. Start getting hardcore into racing rzr, realize its way more fun then buggy and cheaper. Then you will sell buggy and put 40K in RZR ;D And FYI im building another buggy, It will look more like this though :flipoff1: Seriously you will have way more fun with RZR..

double-throw-down-II-chassis-extremeperfornace1_com-photo-5.jpg

**** travis I had a buggy and a rzr and rode the buggy more then the rzr. Ill keep both and when this one wears out Ill sell it to kelly dirt cheap. Somebody has to help that little :afro: out.

COPPERHEAD42 said:
We will see. You will start riding rzr all the time, buggy will sit,sit,sit. Start getting hardcore into racing rzr, realize its way more fun then buggy and cheaper. Then you will sell buggy and put 40K in RZR ;D And FYI im building another buggy, It will look more like this though :flipoff1: Seriously you will have way more fun with RZR..

double-throw-down-II-chassis-extremeperfornace1_com-photo-5.jpg

I'd love to ride or drive one of those one time the look like a helluva time! :woot:

jabnasty said:
**** travis I had a buggy and a rzr and rode the buggy more then the rzr. Ill keep both and when this one wears out Ill sell it to kelly dirt cheap. Somebody has to help that little :afro: out.
You had a standard rzr, big difference between it and xp

Nope i had a rzr the first year they came out and had a **** load of fun with it. It's still not 400hp with your good buddy sitting next to you for 14hr 37mn with flat tires cutting it off with a leatherman and 23 mi with no brakes whatso ever. Rzrs are fun but they will never replace a buggy..... Just wait till i get the flat fender going.

The xp climbs alot better than a standard rzr my woman got out on a few climbs and she never does that. The extra power is really nice all it needs is power steering and a new cage with some good seat belts