• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wellsville Ohio oct 12-13

sledneck

The liquor store legend, often talked about but seldom seen. Lol Wellsville ride Oct 12-13 if you have been there before you know its some of the best riding there is.

You can check wellsvilletrails.com but it seems like its mostly bikes on there. Trails are from moderate to you can die on lots of hill climbs and a good mix of everything. Not much info on the place most everyone keeps it low key. There are videos on youtube. Place is also pretty big with the woodsbuggy guys. I would recommend going with someone that knows there way around you can mixed up pretty easy.

afew of us from Michigan have had a couple rides planned for there but something always comes up. I heard its a good place.

other than shitty parking its probably my favorite place to wheel and I have been all over the east coast. There is anything you want there and it changes after every rain.

those first 3 video's you posted are friends of mine that wheel up there all the time... great riding up there....shitty parking

badass! yeah I know Murph and Don through Chris.. Known Chris a long time.. Been up to wheel with them at wellsville a couple of times now..