• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wellsville Ohio trail ride

sledneck

Didnt want to derail the mid Oct ride thread so Im gauging interest in a good old fashion trail ride in Wellsville Ohio. Beerj it is well worth the 4.5 hour drive. It will rival any park in the south that we would travel 10+ hours from the north to ride at. I will post some pics as soon as I get home to give you a idea. This place has everything.... :****: technical rocks to straight up hill killing stuff to die on.

oh ok awesome, Simo is an old friend of ours, been wheeling with him for 10+ years… We've come up a couple of times now and I'll be up there probably next summer, its worth the drive but I can't do it very often… Murph is a blast!

sledneck said:
Didnt want to derail the mid Oct ride thread so Im gauging interest in a good old fashion trail ride in Wellsville Ohio. Beerj it is well worth the 4.5 hour drive. It will rival any park in the south that we would travel 10+ hours from the north to ride at. I will post some pics as soon as I get home to give you a idea. This place has everything.... :****: technical rocks to straight up hill killing stuff to die on.
Looks like a good time for sure. Especially up the power lines. My jeep pretty mild compared to most of what you've shown but once the buggy is done I'll definitely have to make a trip out there. The wife has a lot of family in Pittsburgh so I could drop her and the kids off on the way. Lol

Everything from mild to wild at wellsvegas. Thought about going over in the next few weeks and riding the trail Saturday, make sure all the trees are clear... don't know the last time someone was in it