• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Went by ORC the other day.....

P

If its free, its P
There was like 4 RZR's there and a big ol 4 seater Mule thingy.. Who rocks a white Super Duty on 22.5's ?

Anyway, Tom Green's lil guy with a big motor buggy was in there gettin some tweak's as well

I like pic chur's

laughing1

[attachment deleted by admin]

They might of messed with the cage lines some to fit Tom Green as he is about 6'6" and 300 lbs easy. It is a Texas rig that was on PBB. That rig has some very interesting design features in it when you get up close and start looking. The seats are leaned back and pointing to the stars, I don't know how you could see anything out of it when you combine the seats with that tall motor....

Matt O. said:
I don't know how you could see anything out of it when you combine the seats with that tall motor....
I dont think you do.
I know a couple of different people who looked at it when it was in Mt. Pleasant, and none liked the seating while driving, they said it was comfortable, just not to drive.

InDaShop said:
I dont think you do.
I know a couple of different people who looked at it when it was in Mt. Pleasant, and none liked the seating while driving, they said it was comfortable, just not to drive.
You can add me to that list. I was going to drive it but when he went to crank it the computer took a dump. Did not matter because once I looked at it I was not really interested in it. Yes, the seats are comfy in that position, but you could not see ****.

The seats sit insanely high and are tilted back to the moon. The little details that make a rig just are not there on this one. Tons of bling parts, but the packaging leaves some to be desired. Tom is my house builder so I know him well, I still don't know how he can fit in it and see out of it the way it is.