• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Went riding saturday after thanksgiving.

wheelinjp

here we are not any big cool shots. mine is the red one, and the others are my friends. Also some older pics from past rides. fullywrecked, and tankota are in there. My old ride is the one I am on in the pics sitting down. It is the warrior. And my ol lady on hers in the pink helmet and jeans second to last pic

Last edited:
426rider said:
So whered ya go? I wanted to ride this weekend but just had too much goin on. I may try to go thursday though.
the latest ones were at Muck creek hill on mountain hwy. It is the powerlines out there. there were actually some nice trails. the one where we are all lined up is Rockcandy mtn. at the capital forest. Our favorite place though is tahuya, there are miles of trails that you can just rail on or go slow. What do you ride? a sport or utility quad? I can let you know next time we go. We also like sunrise there past the new high school off 176th and meridian. I told troy (roccrawler) about it since he bought my warrior and he got told to leave by the sheriff. When we were there never saw any sheriffs and there were about 10 riders besides us.

I ride a dirtbike and have been to tahuya many times. I like it too. I also have a banshee(my wifes) so if I'm goin ridin with a group of quads I could take it instead.

i'll be making plenty of trips to tahuya next summer and fall. should make a trail run out of it. i have a '05 400ex. i'll be moving to gig harbor in july when i get out of the marine corp.