• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

West siders stay home for Mem. Day Wheeling thread

Comet

Ok, I see a few people staying here on the west side of the mountains for work and what not, but they still want to wheel, but are looking for people to wheel with. In the Walker Valley thread some non WV posts started happening. So if anyone wants to wheel Sat, Sun or Mon at Reiter, Evans, Elbe, or where ever on the west stis, post it here!

I am working Saturday & may have Sunday & Monday off. I will know Saturday, this company is real big on planning ahead....

No, its cool to be up there. There is a forest service road with a few good trails leading off of it. Theres a pretty challenging rock crawl area, a rock garden, and other then that a few little muddin holes. Maybe well find more good spots later this weekend.

hey babu g chris, i know a good spot u know when u get to that open area where the rocks are and the logs where i got stuck at? park at the bottom and let me part out ur truck and set it on fire thats the spot right there hell ya:corn: :flipoff:

bed sleds are sweet cooter :redneck:
wooooooo, cant wait to hit the trails. I wanna finish my air tank setup before we go out.

hell ya we'll get up there early and see what we can get into. hopefully my junk will hold up haha

haha dman 5psi on coal creek woo woo no hood and king county bike cop drives past me didn't even give a crap nice deal