• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Wetsound Sound Bar

dynajeep

New, just received it in the mail today. It was replaced by Wet sounds under warranty. I've since sold my toter and it won't fit in the buggy. Rather have the cash. I see they are $730-$750. First $600 gets it plus whatever the shipping is. Box got beat up in shipping a bit but it's packaged well inside.

EGarner said:
Is that the v2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure what version it is.

money_pit_yj said:
Are all the shoes included or is it just the bar? lol

If you want the shoes you can have them, they are always in front of the door in the way...

Pardon my ignorance. You just hook up 12v and jam out?
How does the music hook up. Bluetooth or wire?

Eddyj said:
Pardon my ignorance. You just hook up 12v and jam out?
How does the music hook up. Bluetooth or wire?

Both ways. They will also Daisy chain together if you want 10 bars in a row. :****:

I have always wondered what the music sounds like. As high of quality as these things are I am sure it is loud and clear, but the speakers seem very small to get any mid range or bass. I have seen boats with similar set ups but they always have a sub for low range.

V1 has a screw in cable. V2 is a just a wire coming out of the bar.

EGarner said:
V1 has a screw in cable. V2 is a just a wire coming out of the bar.

Gotcha, the one I sent back for warranty was the v2 then. I haven't opened this to verify but I'd imagine it's the same as the one I sent back

I have the same speaker, if booming bass is your thing then this isn't what you want. But if you want loud crystal clear music without much wiring this is definitely it. I'm happy with mine. GLWS I paid much more than that.

poolman said:
I have the same speaker, if booming bass is your thing then this isn't what you want. But if you want loud crystal clear music without much wiring this is definitely it. I'm happy with mine. GLWS I paid much more than that.
See, this is one of those things that just proves ya can't hide money!! Haha good lord!! Fukin baller status there.. I'll drop some bread on certain quality parts... But they by God better improve my chances of getting my ass up a hill. Ha. I went to autozone for head unit and a buddy gave me a new set of Memphis boat speakers.. If he hadn't i woulda got speakers when I got head unit.. Hahaha. Guess that's the difference in a custom rig and a nig rig tho. molaugh

Soo ur buyin brand new chit 'steada scroungin up second hand chit like this guy... :JRich: