• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

what 3/4 springs will fit a 1/2 burban rear?

BustedPinion

-=BANNED=-
i been out of parts swapping for a few years now, i forgot what 3/4 springs will fit the rear of a 91 1500 4x4 GMC suburban? and if anyone has any pm me i need some. im tired of rear tow sag. im also lookin for a 4" lift

well if you grab a tape measure and measure them roughly from eye to eye....they will either be 57" or 63" simple as that

Not necessarily... There were some 52" springs tossed into the mix as well as the 56's and 64's. But basically anything that is from a higher GVW GM truck will hold that fat burb up better. :D

well if you grab a tape measure and measure them roughly from eye to eye....they will either be 57" or 63" simple as that

your wrong....91 burb will have either 52" or 56" in the rears...all 3/4 ton square body rear springs are 56" ,rob if your burb has 52" springs you can move the rear hangers back for the 56s,the holes should already be there..

thanks shane! ya its been so long i forgot all this stuff. i wasnt sure if there were 52" 3/4 ones made thats why i asked. now to find some :redneck: