• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What are the best trails to hit at Hawk Pride

boxer1

Going out to Hawk Pride for the first time in a couple of weeks with a mixed group from 37's locked front and rear to a couple of buggies. Just looking for a list of the can't miss trails so we don't have to go searching the whole park.
Thanks for any advice.

Up hill both ways is the first one on the left and Merlin at the bottom on the left going down the main hill are both cool starter trails. Then further down on the right are the Diamondback trails.

The ditch, stripper pole, k5. Or all of them at the end of the month at the ride

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

To be honest hawk pride has the most amount of trails that suit those rigs most of the really hard stuff has a bypass or is off by itself and you dont have to hit it to complete the trail pretty much any trail that is linked the the main road coming down big hill will be fun then from there just start riding

jeeptj99 said:
Is this place easy to navigate?

It is.

Broke foot is fun. Diamondbacks are fun. The ditch is stupid. It's fun and a lot of people love it, I don't. Like Clint said, there is a ton of trails to ride and bypasses if it gets hairy. I use the carto tracks map, but I'm not sure it is updated or even still works.

jeeptj99 said:
Is this place easy to navigate?
It's not to bad but the Cartotracks map is so nice to have. The next best option is to print a few maps and laminate them before you go.

Re: What are the best trails to hit at Hawk Pride

Broke foot has cost me thousands, I'll never go out the top again. It cost me two cromo shafts, forged u joint and a Detroit locker the last time I got on it.
But I like the park more than any another park I've ever been to. There are trails everywhere, and they all lead back to the main roads.

21 & 22
Backdoor, off to the left where Brokefoot starts to get real
Lucky's loop
Hardline trail
Lower and upper ditch
Goose
Ghost rider
Merlin
Frame twister
K5
All the snake trails
Overhang
Waterfall
We were coming from Thompsons to get to lower ditch, turned on what we thought was a trail, actually wasn't but should be. May have been run some now, it was short but cool
Top of Brokefoot aint that bad
Others I cant think of at the moment

Love me some HP

30th6 said:
Broke foot has cost me thousands, I'll never go out the top again. It cost me two cromo shafts, forged u joint and a Detroit locker the last time I got on it.
But I like the park more than any another park I've ever been to. There are trails everywhere, and they all lead back to the main roads.

Broke foot is funny. I've seen buggies get denied coming out the top and a Yota on 35s walk out and then vice versa. The ditch is my nemesis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like between all y'all, you just listed every trail in the park.

My "narrowed down" list of trails is like 30 trails long.

betteroffsingle said:
21 & 22
Backdoor, off to the left where Brokefoot starts to get real
Lucky's loop
Hardline trail
Lower and upper ditch
Goose
Ghost rider
Merlin
Frame twister
K5
All the snake trails
Overhang
Waterfall
We were coming from Thompsons to get to lower ditch, turned on what we thought was a trail, actually wasn't but should be. May have been run some now, it was short but cool
Top of Brokefoot aint that bad
Others I cant think of at the moment

Love me some HP

Hardline trial in the mud & rain is about impossible in a low geared crawler :****: A high power rig on dig tires would probably shoot right up it, but my Krawlers wanted no part of it. About 5 different times I thought I had it whooped easy... only to lose momentum at the very top

I won't go to HP if it is raining or has a day or two prior. It simply isn't fun in my book, downright miserable in fact.

betteroffsingle said:
I won't go to HP if it is raining or has a day or two prior. It simply isn't fun in my book, downright miserable in fact.

IMHO Hawk pride dries out faster than any place I have ridden (especially in the summer) I have wondered if it is because of the sandy soil there, I am not sure.

Latest posts