• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What are your needs/wants for your rig?

Bunk said:
Are they rusty yet!!:flipoff: :flipoff:

On a side note, they do make a good prop rod fer yer hood...HUH
Naw, I gave 'em a nice Hammerite finish. And they are currently propping up my garage wall :redneck:

seeing that pic really makes me miss wheeling in AZ I'll bee coming down to get my landcruiser from my gf parents house in march sometime we have to meet up and go wheelin

Last edited:
lilyota said:
seeing that pic really makes me miss wheeling in AZ I'll bee coming down to get my landcruiser from my gf parents house in march sometime we have to meet up and go wheelin

Are you talkin to me? If so? I'm game. I would like to meet up with anyone form this board if your in town? Let me know?

Last edited:
me? uhhh, lets see, i need an SAS, lift, tires, winch, bumpers, body armor, and money. lots and lots of money. fortunately, i just heard that my great grandmothers lawyer is almost ready to send out the inheritance checks, so hopefully in 2 months, i will be significantly richer.

I need new shocks
I want
rear drive line
tires
rear axles
rebuild my suspension
exaust
intake
new rear locker
new front locker
..... this list can go on and on:mad:

Symon623 said:
The Syota is stripped to the frame and I'm measuring for axle placement and such, but will be a slow process cos the Willys won't come apart til after next summer unless I sell the engine? Have progress pics and will start a build up thread when I'm actually doing the merger....Willys axles and T-case are goin in the Toy.
Toylet1_1106.jpg

I'm starting to wonder about you Sy........ is the heat getting to ya?

JPFREAK said:
I'm starting to wonder about you Sy........ is the heat getting to ya?

Yea..actually it is...can't keep the A/C in the Jeep in the summer and the heat in in the winter.....:mad: :mad:

Sick o the rocks and haven't found Arizona's version of Rimrock yet? :looser:

Symon623 said:
Yea..actually it is...can't keep the A/C in the Jeep in the summer and the heat in in the winter.....:mad: :mad:

Sick o the rocks and haven't found Arizona's version of Rimrock yet? :looser:

Kinda what I figured, I guess you get a pass.:rolleyes:

hmm... since mine is so clse to stock ill keep it simple...

NEEDS: a new set of 35" tires, 5.29's, a new head.

WANTS: 36" iroks, 30spline chromos(inner and outer), arb for the front, rears up front,chevies rear, innner cage, exo cage to protect my new body panels, a winch in front, 5 point harnesses, rock lighting, DUAL TRANSFERCASES!!! with the 4.7 gearset in the rear case....oh ya, and some gas money while im at it...

JPFREAK said:
Kinda what I figured, I guess you get a pass.:rolleyes:

Haven't found any RR type trails here yet...Sick of the Rocks so I want the capablity with a cab......It's gettin a 4.3/700r4/my 300 case and my 60's on 37's.....Shouls work OK?

Symon623 said:
Haven't found any RR type trails here yet...Sick of the Rocks so I want the capablity with a cab......It's gettin a 4.3/700r4/my 300 case and my 60's on 37's.....Shouls work OK?

Yup, that will work. I could see how having a cab could be handy.

JPFREAK said:
Yup, that will work. I could see how having a cab could be handy.

Well our winter is like your spring/fall some of the time and where we spend most of our time up over 5000 feet.....is't down right ccccccold for us desert people.....Heat is nice. Yet A/C ids pretty nice down here is the summer. :D

I want some 5:13's and Longfields for my 4runner. I can wheel it but I'd better off if I did not have stock gears and stock birfs.

Latest posts