• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What brand of 35" or 37"

Anthony1

I have a 4 runner with 39" iroks on some 15" bead lock wheels. I'm thinking of getting a little smaller tires to run on it that have some better street manners, but still work well off road. It will mostly be used in the winter months for the wife to drive to and from work. Any suggestions? :beer:

37" Hankook M/T's won best overall in a mag recently...And when siped they just flat work in the mud/snow/rocks...these are the 35" variant...
main.php

The MTR's have proven to be an awesome all around tire up here in the NW, but the 37" is not available for 15" wheel size.

Pitbulls!

this is the only tire I will ever run again.The bias ply rockers work better then any other commercially available tire. The mad dog radials have good road manors, and they work well offroad. If you are feeling froggy you should get the rocker radials. I am currently trying to save enough cash to get the rocker radials.

this is the only tire I will ever run again.The bias ply rockers work better then any other commercially available tire. The mad dog radials have good road manors, and they work well offroad. If you are feeling froggy you should get the rocker radials. I am currently trying to save enough cash to get the rocker radials.

37" Rocker radials for a customers rig we just worked on::awesomework:

048.jpg

Stay away from KM2s, I learn a hard lesson with those, great road manners but they bring the suck in the white stuff!

Japerry runs the 37" radial rockers. Work pretty good it seems, he drives that thing all over hell and back, well, at least when the steerings not falling off, the brakes failing, or the knuckle falling off.:fawkdancesmiley:

Latest posts