• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What brand of 35" or 37"

37" Rocker radials for a customers rig we just worked on::awesomework:

048.jpg

I like the way those tires look.:beer:

Last edited:
Jesse in our club is also running the 37"x17 PBR Radials...seems to work really well on his Toy too...:awesomework:

I noticed no one mentioned the Toyos,
They come in a 37x14.5x15 and i run them.
I out wheel all my buddies in the snow unless they got Irocks.
Very quiet road noise and handle very well, sipe them and im sure they would be even better.
I only got Toyos casue i dont have a trailer or rig to pull one so i gotta drive mine everywhere i go and i wanted to keep my 15" rim.
I hear there not the best for the mud and rocks but i still have yet to get stuck due to crappy tires.
ther kinda expensive and heavy as hell but they do work and come in a 15in rim!:awesomework:

I like the Truxxs M/T for snow for a smaller size tire. I run these on my DD cherokar and I like how they work in the snow and keep good road manners. But if it's going to be DD I would get radials with a hard tread to make the tires last. Or get a set for wheeling and a set for DD. That's what I did.

Last edited:
Toyo's are **** as far as tires for a wheeling rig go.

Im also pretty sure he said it would be used for his wife to drive in the winter months. Unless she does some gnarly weelin on her way to work there isnt a better MT tire for onroad snow use.

KM2's blow in the snow!
Kevlars are good but good luck finding them in a 37 with 15's
im not bashing any other tire, im just sayin a Toyo is good in snow on the road.

ther also great in 4 Ft of powder!!!!!!!!!!!! :fawkdancesmiley:

View attachment 50384

Last edited:
I like the Truxxs M/T for snow for a smaller size tire. I run these on my DD cherokar and I like how they work in the snow and keep good road manners. But if it's going to be DD I would get radials with a hard tread to make the tires last. Or get a set for wheeling and a set for DD. That's what I did.

The Trxus are radials and work good in all conditions. Their siping makes them pretty good for wet and icy roads around town.

The 35x12.5R15 sipes are .4" deep, the 37x12.5R15 sipes are only .188" deep

I recently wore through the sipes on two of my 37" Trxus. Now considering either siping them or selling the set.

BTW, I also have a set of 37x12.50R15 Pitbull Rockers. They destroy anything they touch except wet rock. The Trxus beat them hands down on wet rock and any kind of pavent driving.

Im also pretty sure he said it would be used for his wife to drive in the winter months. Unless she does some gnarly weelin on her way to work there isnt a better MT tire for onroad snow use.

KM2's blow in the snow!
Kevlars are good but good luck finding them in a 37 with 15's
im not bashing any other tire, im just sayin a Toyo is good in snow on the road.

ther also great in 4 Ft of powder!!!!!!!!!!!! :fawkdancesmiley:

View attachment 50384[

Toyos suck on rocks wet or dry there worse in the snow, they even suck ass on dirt trails, overall Shitty way overpriced tire

look under crawler, it says last night that a sale was pending on them.
I almost went and got them myself, but I dont really need them.
it was a guy parting out a truck that wasnt built yet, just had all the parts.

I found them the other day and called the guy. He said he was waiting for someone to buy them this weekend.:beer:

How about good old B.F.G All terrains? I just put as set of 35-12.50s on my DD 90 Toyota and they measure out at 34 3/4 tall on a set of 15x10 wheels.$ 212.00 a piece at Discount tire.
10-1-11005.jpg