• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What do I need to be legal?

rattlecan

Got the rig pretty much done... just a couple small things and its ready. What passes do I need to run evans creek. My rig is street legal (no tow rig). Also, will I need any different passes to run naches when It opens? If I read right I need a separate pass for the east and west side of the pass.

First wheelin rig and first season wheeling please excuse the newb questions...:flipoff:

Northwest forest pass for Evans creek and west side naches. you can get one at the FS office in Enumclaw or at the Burnett store on your way to Evans creek.

I thought you only needed a forest pass to park at certain areas in Naches, ie trail heads, campgrounds. I don't think you need one to run the trails. You don't need one for any of the trails in the Manastash.

I thought you only needed a forest pass to park at certain areas in Naches, ie trail heads, campgrounds. I don't think you need one to run the trails. You don't need one for any of the trails in the Manastash.

Very few areas in the Naches Ranger District require a NW Forest pass. None of them are motorized.

If you plan to camp in a Motorized (OHV) managed area such as Ponderosa, Long Meadow, or Longmire, there is a fee. $5 per nite for each licensed vehicle, no pass's accepted, unless you have a DAV of Senior (1/2 price).

You will need a discovery pass if you want to legally be on DNR land.

Check to see if any of the trails you will be running are on DNR land before you go out. I wouldn't buy one until then.