• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What do you guys think?

well did you get it??? i saw that and wanted it also!!

Still playing with the idea. He sent me an email after the add had expired from craigslist. Still have to email him back with some questions.

Waiting for more informaiton, reasearch sort of stuff. This is all new to me.

My wallet is feeling ichy.....

post info, have him post the ad back up or something.

this thread is useless now....

That is what the add said, and it had a really crapy picture to go along with it.

craigslist add said:
This a new crawler that I built to compete with but just don't have the time to make events. This is only a few months old Berg enroute 2.2 crawler w/ front and rear dig, HB Rover whit dot tire with memory foam and HB foam,Tekin FX R with two Pro 45 turn motors,Jr 9100T steering servo, Helo body, and Spectrum reicever. Just need Batteries and Transmitter to crawl. invested 900. will sell for 650.
No trades. Will add pictures later

Just need to figure out if its any good, or if the parts are worth it.

So a little more information

craigslist guy said:
The dig switch I made using a Hi tech mini servo and two micro switches in side that black box . I designed it to be quick release so the esc and receiver comes out with it so you could work on them. I have another dig box with esc and receiver ready so I could swop out if something fail. The extra dig ,esc and receiver is not for sale. Yes it works I use when I have time. It has the bent four link arm for more clearance I change the shock and limited the axle. It will balance on it

When your ready eric if ya want a hand and wanna come up we can do it :awesomework:

I will most likely take you up on that offer at some point here soon. It will also let me get a list of tools and other stuffs that I need to get and put into a kit for possible field tweaks.