• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

what fan is this and will it work

popcancherokee

I got this fan from a friend and was told it is a taurus fan but i dont think it is.it fits REALLY nice on the radiator and in my 1991 4.0 yj.it has 3 wires comming out 1 black and 2 blue.when i hook power to each blue it runs same speed but when i hook up both blue wires it runs fast like hi speed.not sure if it will burn up the motor.so does any now what this fan came from and or if it will work.
here is what it says on the fan.....
PA66-(GF+M)38
BOSCH ASSY OES # F00HX0G023
PART# 6 004 HG0 041-10
ASSY OEM # 6 004 HA0 000
2012-10-02_10-25-50_47.jpg

Of ALL the Taurus fans in Google Images, not one looks like the one in the original post....Most Taurus fans will have a motorcraft number on there somewhere...something like E4DZ-9F123-AA (Note, this is NOT the number, only an example of the number to look for on a Ford part)...

The one in question's mounting tabs look more like a Chrysler product of some sort...They also had two speed fans...

Should listen to your friends Dave unless your friends are BULLSHIITER'S :fawkdancesmiley:

Hows life been down there?:hi:

Thank you.i canned that fan it probably would have worked but i just went and bought a taurus fan that i know will work.

Last edited: