• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What front axle shafts you running?

What kind of front axle shafts you run? Reply with what axle.

• Stock

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Stock w/ 35 spline outer

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • RCV/or 300m RCV

Votes: 27 37.0%
  • Yukon

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • Longfield

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Ouverson

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Big RCV

Votes: 3 4.1%

• Total voters
After breaking a few sets of ecgs shafts went to rcv and love them wished I would have done that from the beginning but on the bright side I have a sweet set of chromoly spares :wtflol:

jccarter1 said:
After breaking a few sets of ecgs shafts went to rcv and love them wished I would have done that from the beginning but on the bright side I have a sweet set of chromoly spares :wtflol:
I thought the same thing when I went rcv. Ended up selling all my yukons. I hate **** laying around I don't need

Yukons

Would still be on OEM '97 model ford BJ60 axles if I hadn't broken ball joints on both sides that took out both inners

BUG-E J said:
I thought the same thing when I went rcv. Ended up selling all my yukons.

same here. sold a set of yukons and a set of 10 factory and went RCV. no spares anymore

they held up great when I blew up the front locker and took out the r&p. :rolf: guess lockrites don't like hp and stickies

Re:

I hooked somebody up on here with one of my used rears. They are cut too length and the splines were a little tweeked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

RCVs in a pass. drop 78-79 Ford HP 60 (tubes swapped).

No issues so far. I didn't expect to have any with a 22r pushing them anyways.. Overkill? .... Maybe......until I upgrade... :driving:

Original Longfields in my toyota truggy. No problems so far but i did just break front ring and pinion.

4 stubs and 4 inners in my buggy and I wouldn't be surprised if I had 8 different brands in it at this point. I barely have a clue as to what is what anymore :****:

35 spline 300m CTM drive home shafts with 300m CTM ujoints. Shouldn't ever break them - if I do...I did something REAL stupid

Yukon's because I got them for $600, shafts and joints shipped. I'm a cheap trailer rider tho....not quite in the same caliber wheeling as most of you. just a trail rider booyang