• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

what is the best toyota suspension for flex?

Don't worry about all the "search", and Pirate4x4 and strange (funny) trailer hitch setups. I prefer to be cheap. I put my rears up front, cheap used springs in rear (I don't even know what they are) and cheap used shocks. That way when they bend or leak or break, they are cheap to replace again. Don't skimp on the birfs though. Get a set of longs Have fun building and wheelin and fixing and wheelin and upgrades and wheelin. You can do all this for less than the price of a clapped out cj and wheel circles around a $15K jeep all day :stirpot::hi:

Don't worry about all the "search", and Pirate4x4 and strange (funny) trailer hitch setups. I prefer to be cheap. I put my rears up front, cheap used springs in rear (I don't even know what they are) and cheap used shocks. That way when they bend or leak or break, they are cheap to replace again. Don't skimp on the birfs though. Get a set of longs Have fun building and wheelin and fixing and wheelin and upgrades and wheelin. You can do all this for less than the price of a clapped out cj and wheel circles around a $15K jeep all day :stirpot::hi:

Damn another voice from the past that hasn't learned that jeeps are king. just more Toyota penis envy syndrome I guess :haha: