• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What is this country coming to??

It's sad to say, but it's a fact that any sort of big nationally recognized event, especially the ones that are held annually or routinely, are nothing more than a big fat targer for these terrorist douches.

I'm unaware of the law enforcement/security standard procedures for events such as this, but this goes to show a little more security preparation should be a given. It's both sad and pathetic that we have to read about tragic events like this in our country's news.

seems all these events get pulled off in unarmed states....

gotta say thats was some successful terrorism today. terroism doing what terrorism is supposed to do, freak out a population.
I hope I'm wrong but all these terrorist are going to accomplish is loss of more freedoms of the american citizen.

Blame goes straight to our goverment for letting every Tom **** and harry in the country.. i say ship there ass back to where they came from and start really punishing the law breakers instead of the law abiding citizens..........my 02 worth

Lets not turn this into some BS from pirate :puke:. If anyone has ever been to BAA marathon or any large marathon, they do everything they can saftey wise for the people running. But there is little they will be able to do about crowd control. I ran Pittsburgh PA marathon when they had a bomb threats and they did a great job of keeping the runners safe. There are 100's of thousands of spectators at these events in a area over 20 miles. There are alot of normal people, volunteers that stepped up in the time of need :drinkers: to them. As shitty as this act is, lets not speculate over a bunch of rumours from the media.

It was sad for sure, my prayers go out to the family of those that were injured or killed.

The problem with these terrorist acts, is the media coverage that they get from this. This **** will be covered like crazy for months, which causes more fear in the American Citizen (exactly what these bastards responsible for this wanted). Of course I want to know what is going on, but they don't have to play the same **** over and over. Just cover it, give us the details, and get to finding the bastards responsible. Don't give them what they want.

All that said, I don't have a problem at all with the media recognizing and honoring the victims.

Obama administration desperately needs this to have been done by a home grown anti-government group that it can tie to the Tea Party.

Latest posts