• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What Jesus would want on a sunday... wheel work!!!

Poohbair

Pabst O'Holic
This is what Brad and I did today...

H1rims.jpg

WheelCenters.jpg

WheelCenters1.jpg

SDC10001.jpg

SDC10002.jpg

SDC10003.jpg

SDC10004.jpg

0329091248.jpg

SDC10005.jpg

SDC10006.jpg

SDC10008.jpg

SDC10018.jpg

SDC10009.jpg

th_SDC10010.jpg

th_SDC10011.jpg

SDC10014.jpg

SDC10015.jpg

Ended up w/ about 3 1/8" backspacing...

SDC10017.jpg

Spare parts...

SDC10019.jpg

And the mess I made in the shop...

SDC10020.jpg

Not only water, but Jesus surely could walk on mud *AND* Snow too.

Nice jerb. What size / type of tires are you going to run? Stock width right?

Not only water, but Jesus surely could walk on mud *AND* Snow too.

Nice jerb. What size / type of tires are you going to run? Stock width right?

Yes, stock 8.25 width...

Hoping to order some 39.5x16.5/16.5 Pitbull Rockers this week! I was going to go w/ some Maddogs as they are a little skinnier, but **** it... if your gonna be a bear, be a grizzly... so I am going w/ the Rockers. They will either fit, or lots of **** will get cut off!

POWDER BLUES making a comeback..How easy is it to square the centers up to the shells??

POWDER BLUES making a comeback..How easy is it to square the centers up to the shells??

There is a "LIP" on the wheels... the centers sit right on it and self level/center themselves.

I checked them w/ a level, and they all seemed right on.

Thanks guys... we figurd they turned out pretty good for a couple of hillbillies!
I guess once I get them mounted on something we will see how true the centers are in there...

they look great. How was it cutting the centers out with the grinder and cut-off wheel?

Now what inserts are you going to run?

they look great. How was it cutting the centers out with the grinder and cut-off wheel?

Now what inserts are you going to run?

The centers were cut out w/ a plasma...

0329091248.jpg

I ordered the PVC Inserts and new O rings from a guy on Pirate.

I was going to order them from Stazworks, but they were out of the material for them.

Totally missed the plasma shots. saw the grinder in the background and figured you went at it with it.

PVC inserts and O Rings showed up today... holy ****, these inserts are high pressure water pipe, about 5/8" thick, and dont flex AT ALL... I bet they are gonna be a motherfucker to get into the tires.

PVCInserts-ORings.jpg

PVCInserts-ORings1.jpg

Here are some pics in case someone wants to try and build these on their own....

Here are some pics of measurements... it is close to 3/4" thick.

There is a thread on Pirate about cutting the bevel on the side for the 16.5 wheels...

H1InsertMeasurements1.jpg

H1InsertMeasurements2.jpg

H1InsertMeasurements3.jpg

H1InsertMeasurements4.jpg

H1InsertMeasurements5.jpg

H1InsertMeasurements6.jpg

H1InsertMeasurements8.jpg

H1InsertMeasurements9.jpg

H1InsertMeasurements.jpg

Yes, stock 8.25 width...

Hoping to order some 39.5x16.5/16.5 Pitbull Rockers this week! I was going to go w/ some Maddogs as they are a little skinnier, but **** it... if your gonna be a bear, be a grizzly... so I am going w/ the Rockers. They will either fit, or lots of **** will get cut off!

I have a set of the pitbulls. I don't actually know anything, but I like em. :awesomework:

I planned on doing the exact same wheelset which is why I asked about the width and tires. Let us know how it all works out!