• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What kind of seatbelts you run?

mikeymoto

I want new seats for my Samurai. The current ones don't sit straight enough as I'd like - I don't like driving with the gangsta lean--wayyy back. :cool: Thinking about the future I'd like seatbelts that are gonna keep us in place if the rig rolls over. I think most people don't use 5-points? Maybe 4 point belts? What are your thoughts and opinions? I wish there was a place I could go to see a bunch of different kinds of seats and actually sit in 'em before I buy any. I went to Oly 4x4 and they had a few different kinds. I liked one of the Corbeau styles they had, but they're each about 3" too wide for the Samurai.

There is an import tuner place on everett mall way that has a good selection of seats.

And I run the RCI 5 point harnesses in my rig. I don't have the anti-submarine belt installed. So they are "4 points" right now. I usually just run the lap belt unless I'm getting ready to do something stupid, or playing on the dunes. Then I wear the full harness.

There is an import tuner place on everett mall way that has a good selection of seats.

And I run the RCI 5 point harnesses in my rig. I don't have the anti-submarine belt installed. So they are "4 points" right now. I usually just run the lap belt unless I'm getting ready to do something stupid, or playing on the dunes. Then I wear the full harness.

Andy they are not big man friendly.. :fawkdancesmiley: BUild you cage with the seats all the way back. :kiss:

check ebay also get them for cheap as racers can only use their belts for 2 seasons got mine for 40 bucks for the pair

I wish there was a place I could go to see a bunch of different kinds of seats and actually sit in 'em before I buy any

We actually have five different models of PRP seats in the showroom just for that reason, as well as a display of the five most common harnesses by Crow.

five point harness drivers side and a four point passneger side. I usually just run the lap belt, if it gets a lil hairy then th efour point can ome on and if feel the need for the ffifth point then the passenger can get out and film it :redneck: . I think they went out of certification back in the 80's but they still do the job. :awesomework:

this is like the fourth rig that I have ran them in lol.

5 point RCI, just like everyone else i just run the lap belt around town till i go play. i also am running some bucket seats i got from schucks they recline, have the holes in the back for the harness, and have nice sides on them to hold you in place. they cost me $250 for the set.