• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What should I look for??

T_MADD1

I think I'm going to buy a RC crawler and don't really know what to look for or ask when purchacing.
I have found some good info on here but it would be nice to have a little cheat sheet on some of the good or adaquate stuff I might need.
I will probably never compete just have fun.

I called but havent gotten ahold of this guy yet but when I do I would like to know it's not a pos when he explanes what it has in it to me:redneck:

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/tag/782951711.html

Any info would be great:awesomework:

Check out the board for the Oregon RC Rock Crawlers, and find some guys in your area.

www.orcrc.com

If you find yourself in the area, go talk to Ryan at Tammie's Hobbies in Beaverton. He's a great guy who's been RC crawling since before it was the "in" thing, and won't steer you wrong.

Basically you need to decide what you want out of a crawler. Do you want to compete, do you want a scale appearance, or do you just want a decent rig to bash around with.

Also look at the Axial Scorpion ARTR, it has some nice upgrades over the base kit.

T.

Thanks guy's, I'll have to pick Seans brain alittle.

Dude, What would you want for that thing set up ready to go?
Post it up or PM me.

Thanks guy's, I'll have to pick Seans brain alittle.

Dude, What would you want for that thing set up ready to go?
Post it up or PM me.

I make you a deal @ $550 plus shipping, the truck alone was for sale for $500. It's a good deal and the truck works great. I would send you the 2/3a batteries I have and don't use anymore. I run Lipo now.

Latest posts