• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What switch panel do you have in your rig?

STROKERYOTA

Weatherproof?
Fused?
Brand?
How do you like it? Would you buy it again?

I purchased the Jegs house brand roll bar mount and during assemble of it I came to the conclusion I don't like it, it's cheaply built and don't think it's goin to have the long term life that I'm looking for. In not trying to be cheap about it but when I ordered it I thought to myself it's just a switch panel. I'm looking at the painless 8 panel #50303 and the fuse holders look just like the Jegs and that's what I really didn't like about it, the fuse holder just didn't clip in and feel sturdy. Also looking for something that could be rinsed off with a pressure washer and not have problems.

Any info would be helpful.

Beerj said:
That arc system is pretty cool. Looks super simple to hook up too.
it realy is. You just run wires from the bank of relays to your accessories and you are up and running. I had a huge rats nest of wires in my dash before i installed this system. It realy cleaned things up. And not one issue with it in 2 years. It will go in my next build for sure.

I'm running the ARC as well and is simple and efficient. Only 1 drawback, they do not make a cover for the regulator box so you'll have to fab one yourself.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    20.2 KB · Views: 461
Its totaly sealed . The only issue i have is that the ribbon connecter plugs in on the top side in my pic. I would rather it plug in on the bottom so no water can get in there. I just used a dab of silicone on mine and it was solid.

STROKERYOTA said:
Thanks for all the input, I'm surprised no one is running the painless one, any reason behind that? I'm goin to check out the ARC kit

I had the painless setup in my old Jeep. It worked great and fits nicely into most budgets. Never had a problem

2012 Jim's Garage YJ
2013 Wide Open Design WFO
Next one is in the oven!

Think I'm goin to but the ARC kit, for some reason I thought they were waaaay more expensive than what they are, there damn near same as the painless. Thanks for everyone's input :dblthumb: