• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What tires would you put on this?

Stickies all the way, I haven't even run on mine and still love them! You don't even have to put tools right on top. You can kinda put'em on the side and they still stay. They're also great for leaning against. They're also great at holding your favorite beverage and keep your sharpies from rolling off.

Keep an eye out for some 43 stickies on interco's blem page. They had 43r16.5 stickies listed last week. Of course they were only listed 1 day before they were sold. $595 per.

Eddyj said:
Alright.... Now you jack holes got me considering spending half the build cost on rims and tires. Stickies come in 16.5? I've seriously never even considered them let alone look into size and pricing.

yes sir. talk to Scott at GoForth. :dblthumb:

43 sticky compared to my previous 42" SX2

kmcminn said:
I think Goforth sells 16.5 stickies.
:tc this guy.. What a ****.. Price shop Eddy. All I'm saying .. Kevin go back to sleep.
Eddy I got some 44's man. 7 to be exact. If you decide to not go with stickies I'll help u out if I can. You prob seen the tires... 44's are boss **** .. Prob is I have seen maybe 3 sets of 43's used for sale. I think 2 actually. So there goes buying used.. New they were 3200ish new when I checked my plug.. Kevin's just quoting **** he's seen others say. Price shop.. If not please report that you took Kevin's advice and didn't shop around so I can laugh at both yall ding dongs.. If it comes down to it and stickies ain't in the budget(which I would totally understand) hit me up,
I'll have them 44's I'm sure...

I got a set of the 44" "India" Boggers from their Blems site...$400 each, supposedly softer than the norm (not as much as a sticky), relatively skinnier, and with silly deep tread...figured I'd give them a shot...

Those are nice. You can say what you want but I still have a little redneck in me from when I was 16 that loves a set of 44 boggers!

44 boggers and open headers on a tree fidy!! hitit

Go with the stickies. I put them on mine and I love them, give Kieth at offroad connection a call. I have not delt with goforth but I called him and Offroad connection and the price differance was not enough to drive all the way to goforth.

I saw this past summer they were still offering sticky boggers on the interco website but I don't see them any more. I vote sticky boggers if they still make them.

red94yj said:
I saw this past summer they were still offering sticky boggers on the interco website but I don't see them any more. I vote sticky boggers if they still make them.

As far as I know they only had a 42" sticky bogger that was 5,6 years ago ,, skinny tire with different reviews. Never in a 44